Santa’s Fun Run In The Local Community

Santa’s Fun Run In The Local Community

One of our Alfriston pupils and her family, will be running around the streets of Marlow in their Santa suits this year. It is a ‘virtually real’ event this year, meaning no mass start in Higginson Park and no hoard of Santa’s running down the High Street, instead over the course of the weekend 5th/6th December you will see small groups of Santa’s running around – cheer them if you see them!

25% of the money we raise will go to the Rotary Club for their charities and we have chosen to split the remaining 75% between 3 charities which are close to us as a family ; Sobell House Hospice in Oxford; Friends of Alfriston school and Lighthouse Marlow.

They are grateful for whatever you can donate in support.

Please visit their fund raising page here for full details.