Our whole school trip to Longridge was a tremendous success despite the weather today. I think everybody did something to be proud of; some facing up to challenges, some encouraging and inspiring others and some just showing the right spirit and a willingness to participate. I can only comment on the activities I saw and there were many I did not but these deserve a special mention from me.
- A couple of spiders hanging from Jacob’s Ladder;
- At least two girls who went up to the Leap of Faith like mountain goats;
- Several girls who completed the Leap of Faith against all the odds – we watched with bated breath!
- Ten girls paddling as a team;
- A couple of stars who epitomise kindness and caring;
- One girl for her coaching skills and words of encouragement – you’re a born leader!
- Two teachers who gave a new meaning to Project Splash and
- Everybody for being there.
The level of cooperation, shared values and sense of fun was an outstanding feature of today. Well done to you all and thanks to everyone who was involved in the organisation.