- Exit the M40 at Junction 2 and take the A355 North towards Beaconsfield
- At the next roundabout, turn left, stay in the left lane, then go straight on at the mini roundabout that follows.
- You will approach a larger roundabout with a church on the far right. Turn right towards the New Town.
- After approximately 0.7 miles you will enter Beaconsfield New Town; continue over three mini roundabouts in close proximity. At the following larger roundabout (with Waitrose clearly visible on the right), continue straight over.
- Pass the end of the parade of shops and continue up Penn Road until you see a pub called the Red Lion on the left. There is a shallow incline and the road bends slightly to the right; keep an eye-out on the right-hand side for Alfriston School. At first you will see an "Exit" sign, then straight after, use the entrance which is clearly marked.